Strongwater Studios provides creative arts programs including music therapy, recreational music and multigenerational music groups 🎶🎹🎻🎼 Our carefully curated sessions provide opportunities for growth, self-expression and the development of creative abilities while achieving developmental, social, emotional, psychological and physical goals.
Music Therapy Services
- memory support for people living with dementia
- mental health / psychiatric settings
- medical music therapy
- multigenerational music therapy
- individual music therapy sessions
- DoReMe&You early childhood development program
- private or group music lessons
- recreational music programming
- interactive birthday parties or special events
- commissions for original songs
Early Childhood Music Program, now offered on Zoom & Facebook Live
DoReMe&You is facilitated by Peri Strongwater, MA, MT-BC. Peri is a certified music therapist and will be facilitating these musical activities to support growth and development in your child!
Groups will run like music education groups, but rather than focusing on the music production and musical skills as the main goal, groups will focus on specific developmental goals such as listening, turn-taking, respecting peers, self-expression, cooperation, and many more.
The approaches in this model are research-driven based on the developmental stage of the children.
Music Therapy Programs
=Would you like to bring music to your community center, childcare facility or senior living facility? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Music Therapy for Older Adults
These programs include music making, appreciation and discussion for seniors and their loved ones
Follow us, like us, share us with your friends!